Saturday, May 7, 2011

Soon I gotta get moving. For now, I just need coffee and some toast. Today, first hitting the grocery store, and then Home Depot to get more flooring for the back door area, and some goof off for paint faux pas. Then, perhaps Tractor Supply. I did learn that the stuff I used for lice on my sheep, I can use on them for the black flies, so I will rub or spray some on their bellies/nether areas to keep them clear of these things. It's so bad. I feel very bad for them.

I plan to put the sheep in the training pasture to graze for a long while today, I hope they don't try and escape as the wire is not charged. I have to talk to my brother about putting up page wire, or getting electronet. I would prefer the former, and put it every where we have posts. Just makes life better in terms of rotating sheep off of pastures. Have to see. $$ is tight.

Okay, coffee on board.... ahhhh. So, that's my plans for today. Nothing really fun, but get some stuff done. May pull the old tile up later today. Oh, have to mow. BIG TIME. Grass is growing like crazy- should bring my sheep here :)

No comments: