Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So, yesterday not much to report, except for rain that is. My lawn is seriously in need of mowing, but the lower half has standing water, and more rain last night and today.

All I did yesterday is walk the dogs around the lane once, and then headed home- too wet to do more than that, but today, I need to work Danny a bit- I think the weather will be better as the week progresses; that's what they say anyway........

I have to shop a bit today and also get some groceries for when my house guests arrive, and clean- still more of that. When you have dogs in the house and a couple of cats, cleaning is/should be a daily occurrence.

I have another friend stopping by to work my sheep tomorrow; I hope they aren't as bad as when the last person came over... I may have to hold them like you do range sheep- far away and some grain ;)

Busy weekend. That's cool. 'Tis the time of year for it!

No comments: