Thursday, December 30, 2010

The other day I went to a place that I go once a week for lunch (I am friends with the waitress there) and just as I started to eat, my sister and her son showed up and we ate lunch together, that was really nice.

Yesterday after work, I went to the farm and stopped at my parents afterward (ostensibly, to eat more Norwegian cookies!) and I ended up getting Chinese food for my nephew and I to eat. I had a hankering for Chinese food... It was pretty good, albeit it EXPENSIVE.

The dogs are good. Danny and Lucy LOVE the snow, and today, I will take a walk around the pasture with them; I think it has melted enough for that... I need to get back to exercising. The dogs will have to get back to working too.

I am going to run Lucy and Danny in a trial this weekend. I have to get out of the house, I am just so bored! Should be fun, hopefully not too cold.

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: