Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We are getting some nice warmer weather during the day.  It's nice. It's really nice to not use a lot of heating oil too.  I have been able to work the dogs in just a sweat shirt, so that is great.

Work is busy this week, so not a lot of time off, so can't do as much as I would like during the late day.  Such is life for those of us who have jobs. 

This weekend I hope to be able to work the dogs at a friend's place, but it is hard to get away this time of year, because I have to feed the sheep first, and then go, and it's a long long day that way... Not sure what I will do..

Sheep are definitely eating more these days.  Getting a tiny amount of grain to adjust their rumens, but they will really not get much until about the first of January; about six weeks before the first lambs are due.


I still have so much more to get done, the gates in the barn for one..  And I want to get the gate hangers installed.  I can't wait for help for that anymore, it ain't coming.. That is usually the case with me..  I wait and wait and some how, it never comes.. so I just do it myself, and add another thing to my list of things I have done...

Well, that's it for now, hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments: