Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Better...

But still not 100%.  Clearly, I have a neck issue, because my arms are still weak, and my neck cracks a whole bunch when I try and loosen things up.  Have a Dr appointment next week to see what is going on.  I know that if I over do anything with my arms (and at this point normal work is over doing), I get dizzy and my arms are weak.

I did get the barn cleaned out yesterday.  Doing that is sort of like, just go and DO it because no, it ain't fun but I have to... There is snow coming on Thurs/Fri, and I have to allow them in the barn to get out of it.  I generally keep them outside if the weather is clear, but on rainy/sleet days they really like to get out of it- even though there are ever green trees to go under.. Snowy days, honestly, they don't mind being out in it at all.  But.. that said.. the more they have to deal with the snow/cold, the more they have to eat!

So, that job was done.  I worked Joe yesterday and am finally figuring out what is going on with sheep not wanting to turn away from him- he is not letting up pressure when they go to turn.. He loves the head of sheep a LOT, and every chance he gets he will walk into them, but sometimes he is left not knowing what to do because it pisses them off so bad, and they stand and it's s standoff until such a time as he nips one.

Well, that's it for now. 

No comments: