Friday, April 13, 2012

Well, I have been to another Dr (went to the walk in clinic that treated me when I first stepped on the nail) and the Dr was shocked that the podiatrist I saw did no order a scan of my foot to make sure it was not osteomyelitis. The foot is bad as ever. I have no idea what is wrong, but it hurts really bad. When the nurse, who was very nice asked me to characterize the pain I said "Deep, horrible, rotten" and she actually typed it into the computer ;)

I will be calling the orthopedic group today to see if there are any cancellations. Other than that, no appt until the 20th.

Other than my foot, not much going on, as it is hard to get around. I started picking up the piles of un-eaten hay yesterday, which took forever with my gimping. The sheep are being sheared next weekend and then I will move them to the other field. Give the one they are in a break. We need rain so badly. I hope it comes soon.

Well, that's it for now, it's like I am in a holding pattern until my foot is better.

No comments: