Sunday, April 8, 2012

Various

So, yesterday I had a great time working dogs with friends. Dan did very well, and I am happy to get him back to his normal work schedule. I find myself extremely tired after a day of being outside, so last night I fell so deeply asleep, it was odd.

Today is Easter dinner at my parent's place, and before that the dogs and I will go to the farm and do farm things. Before all that though, heavy duty house cleaning must occur...

Tomorrow all three Border Leicesters go to the auction. I just can't have them eating what grass I have, and not being great to work (they are too over dogged) and they are not useful to breed. Boy do we need rain around here. This is the driest spring I can remember. If it warms up much, we are in for a drought. This worries me too.

The rest of the week should be a quiet one, I hope. Looking forward to just regular sheep care.

Well, better start cleaning. Fun.

No comments: