Monday, July 25, 2011

I am alive, yes, I can tell, because my animals are all fed, sheep have water and minerals, and there is no funeral in my honor, at this time. But barely. Things energy wise have gotten to the point where I went to the Dr. (finally).

When I met with the Dr, I explained that I am too tired to function, sleeping 16 hours a day, and cannot continue, as I am becoming one with my bed. So, I said "in regard to blood work, I want the WORKS". I want to be tested for ANYTHING it could be. So, she wrote up the blood work order, and included just about everything that you can be tested for, and set up an appointment to meet with me for a complete physical, and EKG.

So, I went in on Saturday for my blood work. There was a giant line of people waiting in line. I had an appointment, so it did not take long to go in. After trying both arms, she finally hit pay dirt on my hand. Very nice girl, very gentle.

I then headed up to check the sheep and walk the dogs. Dan started with horrible diarrhea on Friday. I had dropped off a sample at the vet thinking it could be Giardia again. Got a call on Sat that the sample was negative. Danny's diarrhea was BAD Friday and Sat, and I was up both Fri/Sat night letting him out every couple hours.

I think he's finally better today. He and I slept all night. Still, though, he only got rice this morning. Need to slowly get him back up to snuff.

This week will not have much going on. Just getting sick of heat and humidity. Call me when fall is coming, OR when we finally get some good rain and the humidity drops!

No comments: