Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Since this is my blog, I guess I feel en-franchised to do as I wish, and maybe I am just really sick of those people, just two really, who have been horrible to me, dislike me, but yet still plague my life. But, at my age, I really should let that go. Been keeping this blog going for so long, it seems a shame to deride the pleasure I, and other decent people get from it, just because of two sad, lonely malcontents. To those malcontents, please, seriously, go away. Okay? Go and do whatever it is that makes you happy, if there is anything, and get your own life. Mine's taken, thank you very much.

On another note, weather is cooling down a bit and I hope to work the dogs today. Danny is needing more work than he used to. He's a working fool. Lucy needs more too. She's feeling better, but vomited this morning, so I don't know what's up.

I think today I will make a steak for dinner. I need more iron/protein. I need something, as I feel like sleeping for hours on end. Again. It gets tiresome... no pun intended ;)

That's it for now.

No comments: