Friday, September 18, 2015

Things are moving along.  I have not felt well all week, but today, finally.. I feel better.  Thank goodness.  I have a lot to catch up on- the house cleaning, grass mowing, raking, weeding, all sorts of things. 

I have been able to work the dogs for shot stints this week, not very long because it's pretty hot.  But, enough to keep them happy. 

Sheep have been moved again, pretty much I move them every week to a new area.  It seems to work well, although this time of year, the grass has slowed down a lot, so there will be even shorter times on the middle and hill fields.  I have started graining the sheep as I do every fall, so they are back to their addiction behaviors (the minute they hear either me or a dog, or a car door close, they are baaing away).

Looking forward to measurably cooler weather soon.. I love fall and 50-60 degree weather.  80s, not so much!

No comments: