Thursday, September 24, 2015

I am loving the cool nights lately.  We were in the 40s last night.  It is so refreshing to go outside and not be hit with heat and humidity.  We are very dry, and that is not good, but at least cooling off at night.

The ram marked two more ewes when I checked yesterday.  Worked Johnny and Joe a bit.  Both worked on things that are tougher for them.  Happy with both their work.

I felt pretty good yesterday, and these days, I am thinking each day will be unto itself that way.  Some days I won't be much use, some days I will be.  I am going to focus only on the good things of each day.  Some days like today, I am in a bad mood, but I keep it to myself and it passes (it did).

Looking forward to paying my school tax bill tomorrow, which is always a massive accomplishment for me.  Amazing I am looking forward to that, well, looking forward to having it done!

That's all she wrote for today I think.. let's see if anything earth shattering happens- if so I will share!

No comments: