Wednesday, September 9, 2015

So looking forward to fall

This week has been extraordinarily hot.  In fact, we shattered a record in Poughkeepsie yesterday, with a high of 97 degrees F.  I think this may have been one of the hottest days of the year.  It was hideous.  Before this week it was very humid as well.  I have not worked dogs in a long time, I think it will be about two weeks this weekend. 

I have decided to have a fun trial at my place on Saturday.  Since I had to cancel my trial, I still wanted to offer something for folks to get their dogs out on new terrain.  I have some more mowing to do before then, and that sort of thing, but not going to get it done today, another hot day in the 90s awaits us. 

I cannot wait for fall and fall things.  I love cool weather, it is just more me. 

No comments: