Monday, August 15, 2011

Vet says that the thin ewe looks okay, just probably not getting what she used to out of the forage out in the field. Gave them some grain again, and will continue. She looks absolutely normal, except thin, and vet says, not egregiously so. All sheep got a once over for their travels to the fair, so we are set with that.

Headache AGAIN today. It is getting quite annoying. Hung out watching tv yesterday. Just needed a day to chill. I am so glad it isn't obliteratingly hot lately. I know the sheep and the dogs really appreciate the relief from the bugs and the heat.

This week really nothing going on. I would like to get one of the barn areas cleaned out (clutter) and get my nephew to clean out the steer manure in the other part of the barn, but really, that's it. I do have to clean my house too, at some point.

That's it for now!

No comments: