Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday is here and cleaning is near ;)  Have to get some house cleaning done today.  Yesterday was an amazing day, in terms of productivity for me.  It is amazing how much you can get done.. sometimes!  I got to the farm early yesterday because I knew I needed to move the sheep and the electro net.  I love/hate electro net.. Anyway, I got there, and first thing I did was bring everyone in and moved the e-net.  That took much longer than I thought it would, but after some figuring I got it done..  They now have nice grass for several days.  I then worked Dan and Joe.  Before I left I re-applied raddle marker to the ram and mucked out the smaller barn room.  The old straw had gotten wet and I had to get that out of there.  Lots of barn work to do..  When I got home I mowed the lawn and brushed out all the dogs.  Their coats look good.  I have started adding oil to their food and that makes all the difference.

Today I have to clean the house and at farm will do a few things and take the dogs on a nice long walk.  They did good work yesterday.

Well, that's it for now!


No comments: