Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stayed in bed later than normal this morning.  Had a HUGE headache yesterday. I think it was from tight trapezius muscles and tension.  All I know is not even Aleve touched it.  I went to Home Depot and bought a new fiberglass tub surround, but when I saw how big it was, I knew I had to call John to use his pick up.  I left HD, went home, and John picked me up at home.  We were on our way to get it when John's neighbor called and told him his three bull calves were out.  So, we grabbed the tub surround, stopped at his place, saw that the calves were back in and then we tested the fence- almost no juice with a brand new Gallagher charger.  The fence line needs work.  Then I went back to my house and pretty much just lay down for the rest of the day.  My head hurt so much, I was not doing anything.  My brother said he would install the tub surround..  hope so... actually, it should not be too hard, save for making the holes for the fixtures, and I do not have a hole saw....

Today I plan to work more up in the field and pull more of those weeds, and importantly, run the dogs.  None of that yesterday.  I have to clean.  I know, I do.  I have been really tired lately, and I think it's due to the Zyrtec I am taking for my allergies.  It gets very tiresome- being tired all the time- no pun intended!

This stupid taste of the wild dog food recall.  I may have to go back to acana.  Totw is expensive enough, but they are clearly not handling their quality control properly.  I tell you, if one of my cats gets sick from that, well, let's not go there.

Well, that's it for now.  I have to try to metabolize my coffee and function, some how.

No comments: