Saturday, October 5, 2013

Life is a series of lessons.. I am learning that ;)  My hay guy always pushes me to take delivery as soon as it is baled.  I neither need it then, nor do I have the money to pay him then.  For the past two years I have accepted early delivery, and paid him off over time.  Well, something happened this year..  He delivered it, and then I get a bill (which I don't usually, but so be it).  Problem was, he raised the price of the hay and also the delivery charge.  He never mentioned this to me before he delivered the hay.   I understand prices go up, but you need to let people know before you deliver goods that the prices have gone up.  When I called him to ask about it, he had an attitude and told me I was fortunate my bill only went up 25 cents per bale, some people went up 50 cents.  How rude.  Then, yesterday, I get a new bill, onto which he tacked a finance charge.  YOU MUST BE KIDDING.

From now on, I am going to have to find cheaper hay or buy 1st cut and also only take delivery on what I can afford at that moment.  No more of this garbage.  Talk about ruin my day. 

So, now on to find another hay source...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He can not tack on a finance charge unless it has been agreed upon by both parties...pay him off asap and get another hay guy...