Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kevin and Kay Howell June 2008


I have been diligently working with Penny Kukuk in Montana, to organize a visit to the USA by Kevin and Kay Howell from Australia. Kevin is a top trialer, and third generation farmer. Kevin was last here in the USA in 2001. I am extremely excited to meet Kevin and Kay, and learn from someone so knowledgeable in all things Kelpie. Lucy will benefit from her work at the clinic- she will help move sheep, and work in the clinic, and to me, it will just be three days of heaven- to Lucy I can't imagine- all those sheep and three full days of it. Perfect, just perfect. We are having the clinic at Sheepdog Junction in Middleboro MA, and Rich Seaman will be there to help ensure everything goes swimmingly. So many folks are excited to meet Kevin and Kay, it should not only be very educational, but downright fun! As the days tick by, I will update here, how things are going. Suffice to say, I can't wait!

No comments: