Monday, April 15, 2019

Back to dancing

Hi all :)

So, the updates as they stand...

Got the sheep sheared- had a new shearer this year, as my usual guy is retiring from shearing.  It is very hard on the body.  I am just very glad I was able to find someone, and someone local at that. Gladly, everyone looks good- one always wonders how the sheep will look when they have all that fleece removed.   I also realized that the one ewe I thought was not bred was, so this means that the new ram lamb bred *everyone*.  This is a great thing.  He also did well over the winter.

I have a ton of clean up to to at the farm, and I want to get some gates hung.  I can actually do that myself.  BUT I first need to remove a couple years of wool that has been sitting in the barn. 

Dogs are good, time to get Robbie pup back into training.  Meow, the kitty looks great.  He loves me not traveling as much, so I won't tell him that I will be at some point..

Had a great dance lesson the other day, and I say great, because I have missed a couple weeks due to being sick and other things, and it was like I never took time off.  I am up to seven spins on my own, as he turns me in a circle. 

I am so happy lately.  It is hard to really articulate. I feel productive, relaxed, and handle the stresses that come my way so much better.  The last two years I think, existed to  put me where I am right now. 

I hope whomever is reading this is doing well!!

No comments: