Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some down time with the girls

I am trying to get the girls outside each night for a little play time- since goose control is all but done these days. We only make 3 visits a week, and that just doesn't cut it- exercise-wise. So, I bring Luce and Ky outside and we play frisbee. I am a bit hesitant to play this too much, because Nikke wrecked her knee playing this, but I try and keep the throws low. In this video, I think on the 2nd or 3rd throw, the frisbee actually bumps off Lucy's nose, and then she catches it. Not bad! She LOVES the water tank- a vestige from when I had the sheep down the road (thanks sheep). I mean she LOVES it- you can tell. This play time is good for me too- I am always in a better mood when I come back inside after our session. Tomorrow we go for another sheepdog lesson- another long drive, but this time staying in NY state. Lucy best rest up for that!



No comments: