Sunday, March 28, 2021

Joy!

Jill, and Joe created 9 beautiful pups. Though not quite in my plans at the time, i was certain I wanted pups by Joe, and Jill. At 9 years old, and having not bred previously,  I guess he was very smiiten by Jill. Jill has been a super mom. I have to say, Jill has the best smarts, and temperament of any female dog I have ever had. On sheep she is naturally forward, with built in push, gather, and desire to please. She not only looks like Joe, she works like him. Joe's trial record speaks for itself. Many placements in the USBCHA open trials, and never ever beaten by sheep anywhere, anytime.  Below are their pedigrees. Jill is heavy in the cattle working lines. These puppies will have excellent potential to be very good ranch/trial dogs. They will be ABCA registered. 

No comments: