Saturday, January 28, 2012

Where's winter?

After yet another 50 degree F day, the forecast for the next week calls for upper 40s and a few 50s. This is just weird. It is also extremely gross/muddy. I lay down some left over hay in the dirt floor in the barn, since it is squishy.

Today I awoke with a MONDO headache, I was actually dizzy from it. I think it may have to do with lugging the bales of hay so far- my neck/upper back is just not up to it- will get the wheelbarrow from the other field and start using that. Made fried eggs this morning, but they did not hit the spot. I think today should just be a day in bed, but it can't be.

Dan got no running yesterday, so he was a bit nuts last night at the house. I can't blame him. Today will be different.

My old cat has taken to yowling a lot- when she gets a drink, when she wants company, just about any time. It is extremely loud and annoying. She just did it now, and when I went to check her, there she is in her cat bed, kneading her claws, meaning she just wants loving. Oh well.. I guess when you are her age, you can do what you like.

So far only two guesses on the lamb count. That makes very good chances for those who entered :)

Well, better get to my day.

No comments: