Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sore

My knees have not been great for a few years.  When I had surgery to repair damage done to me by a sheep, the surgeon told me I had arthritis in that knee, which I quickly disagreed with.   I think my knees are bothered by driving- sore back goes down to legs/knees. I don't know.  Anyway, I worked Joe yesterday at my friend's place (that is a whole other story), and we took a walk after.  Well, this morning, my knees are bad.  They generally hurt when I bend/straighten, but this morning, walking on them is bad.   I am going to have to get them checked out, but fear what I will be told.  But, perhaps it is just a messed up muscle/tendon issue...I am hoping that is it.  Anyway, I am making an appt this week for the Dr. wish me luck on that.

Joe's proving to be a tough nut on sheep. I am not in the picture.  I don't want to take out the good stuff he has, but we need to find common ground.  I am not dismayed, just trying to figure out what to do.

Today I head up to the farm and clean out the hay storage area, and then head to town to check out our Church's tag sale.  I may try working Joe on some of my sheep, but that may be suicide, so maybe not!  He's not mean to them, just very in their faces.  Then, I will go home and chill out a bit- and clean.  Tomorrow is the hay delivery for winter.  Dogs will get nice runs today.  They really need them.

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: