Thursday, December 15, 2011

Progress

Yesterday was a good day. When I got to the farm, first thing I did was a lap around the field. It's a little over a 1/4 mile per lap, I think. Anyway, I did that, then sorted sheep for Dan to work. Worked Dan just on driving; he did well, and then fed the sheep and then started on the projects I mentioned earlier. Got the water moved near the barn, found that my brother had turned the power back on- YES! Heat tape is plugged in and heater ready to be used. Just need another extension cord and we're set for water for winter. I also tackled a way to keep the door between two rooms open and at the same time closed to another room (lots of rooms for the sheep!). Finally settled on a nail and some baling twine. After many misplacements of the nail I finally got it right. Will be good, now I don't have to use gardening implements to keep door closed ;)

After I did that stuff, I did two more laps around the field. Was really feeling it after the third. This is good. Just what I need to do.

We then left and I stopped and picked up a few things I needed, and then home. It was a productive day- those I love.

Today it's raining. Hopefully not too hard later so I can do my walking.

Well, that's it for now!

No comments: