Saturday, May 14, 2011

Well, allergies are just freakin' great. I hope they calm down soon, or I can be called Rocky the Raccoon with the black circles under my eyes. Or, maybe Sneezy one of the seven dwarfs.

I worked the dogs a bit yesterday, left them in the high tensile field for a few mins when I talked with my brother, came back out and they got out(fence is not charged and loose). Oh great. Went around the barn,saw one lamb; Lucy brought it back and I put it in the field (hard fence) and then spent the next THREE hours driving, but mainly walking around looking for them. Finally, as it began to get dark, I see them on the top of the hill, other side of fence from me- I was at the bottom. I call for them and they keep going the direction I came from- great. So, I turn around, have my brother let Lucy out of the car, and we intercept them at the far end in the brush. I walk them back to field, give them some grain that I had and left. Went home and basically passed out.

This morning I am so beat. I have vacuumed the living room, but am so tired- need to get groceries and pick up a book and, Interceptor for dogs, but then BED.

Word.

No comments: