Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rain rain rain

Well, today is a rainy day. A good day to sleep in, say my dogs. When it rains, my dogs all try and sleep in, they do not like to have to go out in the rain. Can't say as I blame them.

Lucy ate her dinner last night, but her breakfast was not so successful; she ate a very tiny amount and then left it. She's just odd. She seems to act okay, but she is starting to lose a bit of weight. I don't know. Maybe it's the food? I just started a new bag, so maybe that will do the trick.

It's cold out today, 42 degrees F cold. This is such weird weather. I am happy for rain, as the sheep need it for their grass, but I certainly can't get any chainsawing done in this (don't worry, I am hiring someone to do it!).

Well, that's all for now. I think after work, I may hit Barnes and Noble, to see if any of my mystery writers have anything new out...

No comments: